7 Myths about Virtual Receptionist Busted
Although, the miraculous services bestowed upon us by the virtual receptionist has convinced us to believe in the wonderful inventions and capabilities of the technology universe, there are still some naysayers and haters of virtual receptionist who are brainwashed with some myths that we can only help in eradicating by the means of this very article. Read on for the debunked myths on virtual receptionist to convince yourself that this service isn’t that bad than you think it is.
- It includes a lot of hassles which involves installing a disparate telephone line.
Wrong! Virtual receptionist need not require any disparate phone lines to operate, they are just meant to transfer calls to them from your current hone line, and these companies are always ready to set up this installation.
- You’ll forever be stuck in a long term contract.
Every virtual receptionist service provider including Office HQ virtual receptionist, provide flexible contractor terms to their clients. No matter if you need a short term, interim support or a long term service, we always have your back.
- Virtual receptionists have to deal with a fixed and scripted conversations all the time.
Nope, it is more than to what meets the eye. Our dedicated teams always work on adapting their call taking processes which is best suited for your business.
- It is a cumbersome task to change your answer message on a regular basis and keep your virtual receptionist apprised.
Ease is everywhere. They only need an email address and a phone call to inform us of all the details and the time length of the new message. They get on the instructions right at that moment.
- Dealing with such services means that dealing with another faceless company that has no regards for a small business.
That is so wrong! These companies are small businesses themselves and understand the importance of offering you SMEs with a responsible and a reliable service.
- Taking a message is okay, but what about the after-hours? Who will take a message when nobody’s in the office?
Virtual receptionist makes sure that there is no delay in taking the messages as they are responsible in keeping you apprised immediately of your message via email or can send a text on your phone if you like.
- It is only effective as long as I am not using the phone.
This is what deemed as a beauty of hiring a virtual receptionist. Rather than receiving incoming calls where the callers hear an engaging tone, they are automatically transferred to be put on the message service.